Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday: Henry Cardenas



Henry, on behalf of the Chicago office and Miami offices we would like to send you our best wishes for a wonderful birthday. "Big Boss" enjoy your birthday and we will all celebrate in spirit with you... SALUD!!!

Dad,
Every year, your birthday reminds me
how grateful I am that you are my father.
With all that’s going on in the world today,
I’m thankful I get to watch you,
to look up to you, being an example of a good man.
What a privilege it is to observe your strength,
your competence, and your kindness.
I am so blessed to be under your wing,
your protection, your care,
learning important life lessons from you.
If all fathers were like you,
the world would be a very different
and much better place.
Happy Birthday, Dad,
from your admiring daughter.

I love you Dad

Cindy

Dad,
Every year, your birthday reminds me
how grateful I am that you are my father.
With all that’s going on in the world today,
I’m thankful I get to watch you,
to look up to you, being an example of a good man.
What a privilege it is to observe your strength,
your competence, and your kindness.
I am so blessed to be under your wing,
your protection, your care,
learning important life lessons from you.
If all fathers were like you,
the world would be a very different
and much better place.
Happy Birthday, Dad,
from your admiring daughter.

I love you Dad

Zaidy


Henry: All the best wishes to you on your Birthday and may all your wishes come true!
I'm sure you will be celebrating in style like always...
Felicidades - David

Henry: Que lo disfrutes mucho y que sean muchas las celebraciones! :) Felicidades! -- Diana

Dear Henry, in this very special day, I want to thank you for the all the great lessons taught, may life give you many more years of health and happiness.
With Love
-Erik

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!!!
I hope that you enjoy your Birthday wherever you are when your special day begins, and thru the day. God bless you today and always.
Best, Fermin

Hey Henry I wish you all the great things in life , hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. - Jose C.

Happy birthday Henry. I wish you the best, may all your hopes and dreams come true this year. Que cumplas muchos mas!
Paulina Restrepo

Henry sending warm wishes to you on your birthday.
Love Andrea "Lo mas Perron!!!"

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY! Hope that you and the family have a big celebration planned this weekend with plenty of Tequila!” - Katie

Happy bday big boss! At least is better than being stranded in North Dakota! - Fede

Don Henry, le deseo mucha salud, felicidad y que cumpla muchisimos mas años de larga vida.
Felicidades!
-Enrique

Happy birthday Henry! Im really excited to make it onto the CMN team. Thanks so much for the opportunity and wishing you a great day! - Aja

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BEST WISHES” - Brenda Ortiz

Happy Birthday Henry! Hope that you have a great birthday and that all of your birthday wishes come true!
Love,
Vicky

Henry-Happy Birthday!!Wishing you a blessed future of great health, happiness and much success. Since you work hard get out there and play hard too.See you in the office! Kathleen

Happy birthday, wish you the best with more blessings to come. - Brenda Altorre

No comments:

Post a Comment